Tuesday, June 24, 2008

YAY ME!!

So back in Janruary My Boss gave Kristy(another coworker) and I a contest. If I wrote $12,500 worth of new business from Janruary 11th to June 30th I would get an iPod touch.Well see I really don't listen to music much, becasue I don't have the time with Drake. So I asked him if he would by some chance get me a camera instead becasue you know mine got stolen back in March sometime. He said YES!! So I know its not a huge nice camera but is perfect for me.


Its a Kodak Easyshare 12MP w/5x optical zoom High Def. still & video! I have missed so many great pictures of Drake because I have not had a camera and I am really excited about this. I have a great Boss and he really takes care of me. I told him he really owed me 2 cameras because I wrote over $24,000 worth of new business but he is not going for that. Believe me I tried!! LOL

So check back soon and I will hopefully have new pics for you all with my new camera!!!


2 comments:

Rosjuane said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

RADstitches said...

Great job... I would atleast hit him up for a camera bag and stuff! LOL