Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OH MAN!! OH MAN!!

What a night I had last night- one of my babies(well not my baby) Cruz White was playing last night in a folding chair and somehow cut the end of his finger off!! HE IS 2!!!! Poor little guy.... So last night I drove super fast to the hospital to see Allie (his mom and my bff) and make sure they were okay. She tells me they are being shipped to Children's Hospital and that it did not look good for them. So needless to say I was not happy that the poor little guy was going to loose the end of his finger and he is only 2, and I did not get very much sleep worring about him. Cruz was a little trooper though he was smiling when I walked into the door at the hospital last night and wanted to know where Drake was at. They are BFF too!! He was all excited his hand was all wrapped up and that he had an IV in the other one... no really he was excited! He showed them to me and then he showed me his new Cars shirt that he got. That little boy was suprizingly being good thru the whole thing. I heard this AM that they were released and they fixed his little finger up and put a cast on it and sent him on his way. I will be getting pics of his little finger so that everyone can see it and how strong this little guy is!!! Hope for the best and that it does not get infected.

And on a GREATER note Allie is having a GIRL!!!!! YAY
We are so excited!!! 2 boys and finally a GIRL!!


No comments: