Saturday, September 27, 2008

A lesson learned!

They say life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get. Well for the past few months I have tried to make life better and do things for the good of life and my family. Well I recently learned that doing the good things always seem to come back and bite me in the A$$!!! I have always been an understanding, loving person and always made the best out of what God has given me and lived life to its fullest. Well I won't let my garud down ever again. I have been taught a very valuable lesson on being to nice after someone has stabbed me in the back to the whole world and made me out to be the bad guy. I am not the bad guy and I believe everyone knows that. If you know me at all you know that I am a very caring, loving person and a great friend. I love to make new friends and be with my family as much as I can. I know that family is the most important thing in life but sometime its just best if you stay in the back and let the world move around you! Life is full of unxepected ups and down and I think that i have been given the worst of the downs. The Best part of life for me has been that it has given me 2 of the most wonder full men that I will ever meet and I love the both so very much. As far as those chocolates go I will eat everyone and make the best out of what Life has to give. So when you think that life can get you low always remember there will be better days.

No comments: