Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crazy Week!

Well this crazy week is almost over and man am I glad! I now feel 100% better so I know that the meds are working! Now I just hope that everyone else stays healthy. I know we are going to have a very busy weekend because I am going to be trying to help my parents get there new house painted and help them get a few other thing done as well. I hope to get to take Drake to see the cows this weekend but his Daddy has to work so I am not really sure we will get to do that. Also we are planning to attend Gary's 10 year high school reunion next weekend and try to be involved in the Owlfest here in McGehee. Its kinda a new tradition that we are trying to start here in McGehee. This will be the 2nd year for it. I will try to post a schedule of the events if anyone would like to attend. They are having a really good band Saturday night. Anyways go to go just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing better!

I will post that schedule tomorrow!!

No comments: