Monday, October 20, 2008

To my long lost Friend Rosjuane....

I know that you think that I am avoiding you, but I am so not! I have been so super busy this past week and weekend. My mom is now completely moved into her new house so I won't be wasting so much time over there. We that's a lie because they are like super close to my house now and I go see my Mom like every chance I get. LOL!!! And sorry I forgot to call you back on Saturday, I had 3 nephews and 1 niece to watch all at the same time plus Drake and man was I tired when they all left. That is another story we will have to catch up on later. But I do still LOVE you and Hope to get the boys together this week to play. Sorry I have been so busy. And no I am not avoiding you! I will call you soon like tonight....I PROMISE.

1 comment:

Rosjuane said...

LOL!! I will be waiting!!