Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Resolutions.................

First of all let me tell you that its not fun trying to put into order all of the things that you need to get done and you know only about 2 of them will get accomplished.
So here we go.....

1. Start more learning activities at home with Drake(he does a lot at school but I need to boost him along, but for an almost 2 yr old he sure talks a bunch.)

2. Clean out some Major UN-needed JUNK from inside my house.

3. RE-Decorate Drake's Room and put up his Full size bed(now I have to get a new bedspread....something to think about or even blog about)

4. Loose about 15 pounds, maybe not even that much just need to tone up the fat I have! LOL

5. I am going to start walking with my sister on Jan. 5Th and I would really like to stick with this. This might help me loose the weight.

So wish me well!

1 comment:

Mrs. L said...

Good goals. Mine are pretty much the same and probably won't get done either. Either that they'll get started and never finished.