Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shopping...

So I have come to really dislike Christmas becasue of all the shopping that you have to do. I went to Wal Mart the other day just to get regular household stuff and was in the check out line for like 15 minutes. UGH!!!!! On any other month out of the year I would be checked out in like 2 minutes. So I have really hate shopping in stores at christmas time. So I thought about doing most of my shopping online this year and soon found out that I didn't like to cost of shipping so BACK to the stores I go. I have most all of Drake's christmas bought except for a few more things to finish him off. But I have not even started on GARY!! YIKES.... What do you get a man that gets what he wants all the time and has almost every fishing bait that there is to buy. So now I have to THINK of something to get him!! LOVELY this could take till christmas!!!!! Neways I will soon retrive my Camera from Gary's TRUCK and hopefully get yall some new pics of what has been going Down at the Beatty House!!

TaTa For Now............

3 comments:

RADstitches said...

Well, if you got out of WM in 15 minutes that tells me that you were NOT in McGehee WM. I HATE that WM! They (and you know who THEY are) are too busy visiting with each other to check people like me and you out. HUM Makes me wonder what they will do when that WM ain't open any MORE!

Haley said...

Robin, I do get what you are saying they are visiting a whole lot up there.... but see I am mean I will give them a go the hell look and ask them if they are working!!! LOL
Neways our Wal Mart is not going to be closing, I found out the other day the Wal Mart bought the building. And this is a really good thing for McGehee!

RADstitches said...

So, then the building the super Wal-Mart in between MeGehee and Dumas is not going to happen? I don't know how my sister in law lives without on!! She has to go to Pine Bluff!