Friday, June 19, 2009

OMG its been a while.........

Sorry for the extended length of absence we have been busy. Last week Drake was sick and I missed 3 days of work and you would have thought that my house would have been so clean that you could have eatin off of the floors but that didn't happen because Drake wanted Mommy to take a nap with him which means lay in his bed all day. We watched more movies and a whole lot of noggin and boy am I tired of Yo Gabba Gabba, Blue's Clues and Wow Wow Wubbzy! Finally I got to come back to work on Friday and what a day to come back to work on last day of the week and the day everyone and there Momma decides to come out of the house. So needless to say all of the work that piled up on my desk for the 3 days I was off was waiting on me the next Monday morning. This week they(daycare) moved Drake to the 3 yr old class room and yes you did hear me right I said the 3 yr. old class room and my son is only 2 yrs 5 months old. But the plus side to this story we have now been pappy free for 2 day and counting and they(daycare) are telling me that he is doing so good in his new room. I am so proud that we are making such great strides in his new classroom.

I would also like to ask you guys to Pray for Stellan he is back in the hospital- Poor little guy!
You can follow his progress here on his mothers blog.
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

No comments: