Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rich Schools vs. Poor Schools

Okay so Fox 16 did a piece on Rich schools vs. Poor Schools. I went to school in McGehee and it is by no means a poor school as far as Teaching ability goes. I believe that I got the proper education and that our facilities were just fine. I know that maybe they say we should spend money on our buildings but they are in pretty good shape and they did several improvements over the past years. Now you have to remember that I have been out of school since 2001 and I have only been back a couple of times for things like homecoming ceremonies and to see some of my old teachers. My little sister and brother both go to school in McGehee and they are both really smart kids well Michael is Angela is kinda dingy(LOL) but she is a good student.

Let me know what you think about this. Does it really effect our children's learning if they go to a so called POOR SCHOOL?

http://www.fox16.com/mediacenter/local.aspx
when you go to this link look thru the videos and you will find the one titles
Rich Schools vs. Poor Schools.

No comments: