Thursday, November 6, 2008

Shoes...shoes....shoes

Shoes trouble in the Boy world.... So Rosjuane and I are having troubles with finding cute shoes for the boys. Help us out if you have any suggestions on where to find cute shoes for little boys. I am also in search of some tennis shoes but crap his little shoes cost just as much as mine and I can't pay $45.00 for some shoes he is just going to grow out of in 4 months. Tell me what you think about these below....

These are a pair that i bought Drake the other day

I really like this pair but not sure if I want to purchase them.


and i also like these but are they to close to the one i just bought? Or will we even get any wear out of them? I am just wondering.


4 comments:

Rosjuane said...

YOu suck. I like them all!!

Anonymous said...

I love them all!We have that same problem too!I think my favorite pair is the second pair.

Dena said...

My favorite pair is the second, as well. Those are SUPER cute! I get a lot of Braiden's stuff (shoes) from The Toggery in the Heights - there's also one in West Little Rock near Party City on Rodney Parham. GREAT stuff there! Also, if you can catch his size in time (they go quickly in the store), try The Children's Place at Midtown Shopping Center - or online. They have super stylish, comfy shoes for really reasonable prices. Shoe Carnival also has some pretty cute boys' tennis shoes from time to time. Good luck! :o)

RADstitches said...

I like the first and second pair.. but the second pair is my fav. Get the favorite and then get your next favorite in the next size up!