Monday, January 19, 2009

2nd WEEK of the DIET....

Start weight: 148pds
Week 1: 143 pds
Week 2: 141 pds
Total loss: 7pds

So this is not great but its not bad considering my son had 3 birthday parties this weekend!! LOL!! And I know you all are thinking did she eat cake everyday?? The answer is no I only ate cupcakes and cookies Sunday. And man were them some good cookies. Last week was okay but I think I can do better, matter of fact I know that I can do better. I plan to lose at least 4 or 5 pounds this week alone. So heres to planning if all goes well:
Monday:
breakfast: water(I was not hungry)
lunch: 100cal. popcorn and water
dinner: steamed veggies with water and maybe a turkey sandwich.
Tuesday:
breakfast: toast and water and maybe some coffee depends on how bad my night is!
Lunch: turkey sandwich and water
dinner: Baked potato plain with salad and water

I will have to let you know about Wednesday and Thursday when it gets closer! Some people say 1000 calories is not enough but if you look at what you eat and make sure you don't eat everything you see just because its there you will do okay. Not to say this has been easy for me because I could so go for a large bowl of cheese dip right now, but I have had to just tell myself as Reba would say it "LETITGO!!"

1 comment:

Doublebanker said...

The hardest part for me is eating when I'm not really hungry. Often if I something delicious catches my eye on the counter or cupboard...it is gone. My biggest weakness.