Monday, January 19, 2009

1 LONG weekend...

This weekend was a killer.
Friday I took off to clean house for the party Sunday pickup the cake for Saturdays party make cupcakes for Drake's class at school then go to the school have the party and come home to rest.
Saturday I got up cleaned what we messed up the night before and went to Crossett to pick-up the cupcakes for Sunday's party. Then we had a party at my Mothers house with just the family. It was a lot of fun and Drake was too funny opening all of his gifts.
Then on to Sunday we get up at 7am and play play play until its time to start getting ready then it was go go go. Drake had a great birthday and got lots of great toys from his friends. I will post pictures later just have to load them on to the computer. The weather man must have read my blog from the other day because it was beautiful outside.

Now the kid is sick and we are going to the doctor today!! YAY ME!!

No comments: