Monday, January 5, 2009

Diet...Diet...and some exercise.........



So its DIET time for me, well more like exercise time. I am starting as of today to exercise and diet. My diet will consist of 1000 calories a day drinking only water and diet drinks. This means no more Juice and that really hurts cause I loooovvveee me so juice. I walked 1 mile this morning and plan to stick at this for about 2 weeks then I will start walking 2 miles. While shopping this weekend for more healthy foods I did not realize just how many calories I take in everyday. I would have to say anywhere form 1500 to 2500 calories if not more and that is not too bad but I really am going to have to keep a watch on this.

Okay for my Stats:

I am: 5ft 7in

current weight: 148lbs (and yes that is right, I tried taking a pic of the scale but it was like super flash and you can't tell what it says, SORRY!!)

BMI: 23.2 (which is normal for my height)

Pant size: depending on the brand can range form 8 to 10 and dress pants 10 to 12(Why is that your dress pant have to be so much bigger?)

GOAL WEIGHT: 125-130 lbs

I will tell you that since I was about 17 I have always weighed about 135 after I started dating Gary I put on the HAPPY weight of about 10 pds. I lost most of that about two years after Gary and I were together but then put it back on quite quickly. I weighed 148 when I got prego with Drake and when I came out of the Hospital from having him I weighed 150. So for me that is not to bad. My true goal with this is to truly tone up my body and lose some of these thighs and get back to my fit boby I used to have.

So here is to HAPPY DIETING for me!!!

4 comments:

Doublebanker said...

I need to get rid of the 20lb I gained the past 4 months. The holidays definitely didn't help!

Shelley said...

is 1000 calories a day healthy??? you are going to starve!!

Haley said...

Well see when I talked to my PCP he told me that if I were to diet I would need to take in like 1000 calories a day. So if the PCP say its okay I am going to try it, beings he has the medical degree and all I kinda trust him with my life. I think I might be better off just starving! LOL
No its really not that bad. And as for the holidays I probably wieghed less before thanksgiving but forgot to tell my self to stop until last night.

Jaime said...

WOW you are already at a good weight....I would die to be that...hehehe
Good Luck on your diet!!

I am tooo scared to blog about my weight loss and diet.

1000 does sounds like too little and not enough. I think 1200 would be alittle better...But if that's what Doc says....he knows best right?