Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3 of the Diet............

Well so far so good! Things have been hard but I really have been saying NO to so many foods that I would love to just gobble up. I know it sounds crazy but I have been making sure that I eat less salt and that kinda helps as well on the weight loss. I almost drank a DR pepper yesterday cause I felt like I was going to die of thirst but I made it with my water. Don't get me wrong I love to drink water but sometimes you just feel like its not enough. Back when I was prego my kidney doctor told me that I needed to drink like 8 12oz glasses a day and WOW I tried it and man is that a lot of water. I might be able to drink 3 or 4 glasses a day but that is pushing it. I truly feel good about what I am doing and hope that it works out for me. So I will update again by Friday and then the dreaded weigh in on Monday morning.........
See ya soon!!
And BTW thanks for the support comments!

1 comment:

Doublebanker said...

Still drinking my morning *diet* pop here. Gotta have the caffeine, but without the calories.