Thursday, February 19, 2009

HOSPITAL!!!! YIKES.....

Okay so I have been MIA for a while. Sunday night at around 6 we had to take one very sick little boy to the HOSPITAL!! UGH..... We thought that we were just going because we had the stomach virus and need a shot to make him stop vomiting. We get there they order a chest x-ray-draw blood-give him a shot and This so called doctor tells me that he has Pneumonia and that is why he is vomiting. We get admitted to the hospital they give my poor very sick little man an IV and start him on a large list of meds. Drake usually will take meds by mouth very good well we had to fight him just to get him to take Motrin. We had a very long long long night of crying, vomiting and trying to get mommy to take the IV out of his hand. So Come to find out the very next morning my family doctor comes into our room and listens to Drake's chest and looks at his x-rays and tell me he is sorry but Drake does not have pneumonia its only acute bronchitis. LOVELY!! Then tells us he also has an ear infection along with a bacterial infection. We had to stay for the IV because Drake would not eat or drink anything until Wednesday and he still really didn't want to eat then. So after 3 days in the hospital we finally got home. I never want to go back there ever again and neither does Drake!

With one long weekend behind us Drake is back at school and after calling to check on him I am not sure that he will make it all day because they say he is very whinny and wants to be held. I really miss my little man after getting to spend almost every waking moment with him for the past 9 days and never leaving his side, I think that I would much rather be at home in the bed with him. I now have a great Sinus infection and I think my head might explode at anytime now..... hopefully it will be goon soon.

On the the weigh in -
I thought that I would let you all know that we are holding steady at 138 and have not lost anymore. Well I might have before I went into the hospital but that hospital food in McGehee is really GOOD!!! So I will give it a while and I might start back on the diet but not really sure if I want to.

Tata for now!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh, poor baby! I hope he gets to feeling better soon!