Monday, February 9, 2009

Not even going to try it........

So for the past 2 weeks I have had these really terrible headaches and couldn't get them to stop so I figured that it might be my diet so I stopped dieting last week. Well needless to say they never stopped. So we know that its not my lack of eating that is making my head hurt so terribly bad that I want to cut my head off. I have almost come to the conclusion that it is my EYES, YIKES!!! I hate the eye doctor almost as much as I hate the dentist! I know that sounds crazy but I hate glasses and I object to wearing them. In the past I have been told to wear glasses and got them and couldn't wear them because they made me sick to my stomach. I am going to give it until Wednesday and if the headaches are not gone I am going to the doctor 1st then I will go to the eye doctor ONLY if necessary!


So to get to the point I am not going to weigh in because I don't want to know what I have undone. LOL!!


Oh and I got a new DOG she is a 5 month old Boykin Spaniel, she is so sweet and so cute. Below is a picture of what she looks like until I can get her to sit still long enough to get her picture.


(she really look exactly like this dog)

5 comments:

Rosjuane said...

So how many dogs does that make? Is this one inside or out?

Haley said...

Well see Jackie and the puppies found a new home in Pine Bluff. so we only have 3 dogs and that is including the new one. We are trying her as an inside dog and she did really good last night in her cage. IDK what to think about her. Good thing is she will already fetch and they are suppose to be good duck dogs!

Jessica said...

If you do end up needing glasses, you may want to try contacts and see how that works for you.

Doublebanker said...

You've been tagged!

Summer said...

New to your blog!! Your dog is soo adorable!!!