Monday, April 13, 2009

Mickey....

Saturday afternoon my sweet little Innocent weenie dog goes outside to play as she always does, but this time when I called for her something just wasn't right! She did not come running as she does every time I call.......................UGH!!!! I thought to myself she has run off CRAP I have to go looking for her. So I go back inside finish what I was doing and out I go to look for her.


And there she was sitting on the carport at the bottom of the steps....whining and whimpering. My poor baby was hurt! I opened the door and she came in even though she wanted me to carry her, and let me tell you I would have if I had know what was wrong. So I get her inside and she is favoring her right back leg and hip and won't walk on it at all. I began to cry....... because weenie dogs back legs and hips will sometimes stop working due to disc disease. This was the first thing that came to mind. Which was not the case at all I was apparently just freaking out as my husband claimed! She was given Motrin and lots of love and lots of rest yesterday. Drake even tried to make her get up an play, this was even more saddening! I took Mickey to the vet this morning and she apparently has a broken leg. YAY!!! I thought in my head but then I am wondering how is this little dog going to use the bathroom with a big honking cast on her leg and her only being 4 or 5 inches tall! I love this little dog she is like my 2nd child. She will be spending the night at the vets office tonight, I hope she is not scared! The only time she has been away from me is when she stays with Rosjuane and Brad and that's not very often. She is going to miss her mommy so much and I think I might just miss her more. Here are a few pics from Saturday night.

She is so sad! I will post some after pics of her with the cast on. Will update you all on her progress tomorrow. Please keep my baby girl in your prayers that everything goes well.

1 comment:

Rosjuane said...

She just needs to come live with me.