Monday, April 13, 2009

A whole lot of catching up to do..

Over the past few weeks we have been busy little bees.
We have gone to the carnival in Dumas- which Drake loved!!!!!
We Played in the Rain puddles! Mommy loves wet clothes....
Drake has become so very independent here lately he like to tell me "I do it!" and "Me Turn!"
the child is like a parrot he never shuts up and from what I understand it never gets any better either. I know this is crazy but I think I might have the most polite little 2 year old around. Every time the child burps he say "cuse me" and when he replies to me or any other adult he says "yes sir" and when he gets in trouble he always say "SORRY". I think the monsters must have invaded my child's body and gave him good manners.
I have one more post for the day but it need one all of its own! Then tomorrow I will post some from Easter morning!

No comments: