Friday, May 8, 2009

Holy COW....

Man its been a long time since I last blogged and I feel really badly about it. Work has been super crazy and I have not had a whole lot of free time to be playing on the Internet.

See people I sell personal lines insurance.....And how many of you out there hate insurance?
oh.. pick me.. pick me..
I hate insurance and I sell it for a living. I hate paying it, selling it and even talking about it!!! Over the past few weeks i have had to deal with the dumbest of the dumb people on this earth I do believe. I had a lady call me the other day and she began to tell me that her insurance had done did collapse and she needed to reflate her policy. I thought to myself uh huh.........well houses collapse and buildings collapse but I have never heard of a policy collapsing, but they do LAPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say it with me:
My policy has LAPSED and I need to see if I can reinstate my coverage.

UGH stupid people..............I almost laughed in her face but then decided that would be wrong in so many was.

Then I had another woman come in and want car insurance but she has no drivers license. Well first off I don't want to be the one to tell her that you shouldn't be driving if you don't have a license. But instead I tell her that I am unable to write this policy because she has no license. She proceeds to tell me that she has been driving with no license for over 20 years and has never been stopped before. OKAY lady then you need to go back to the place that you have had your insurance for the past 20 years and have them write your policy again. I again was the bad guy but oh well at least I won't have that ladies insurance.

Ah the joys of life as an insurance agent......

No comments: