Thursday, January 15, 2009

OMG.........

It is so COOOLD!!!!!!!!! I kinda think that the weather man knows when I am planning a party or something cause every time it is like super cold and raining or snowing. I planned to get married in February cause we had not gotten snow or ice here in ages and then BAM BAM- it snows and sleets at the same time. Then for Drake's 1st B-day it is suppose to be nice outside and the day of the party the wind would nearly blow you down and it felt like it was 30 below. UGH..................

And now for the 2nd Birthday party. . . it has been rather nice for the past few weeks and now we get close to the party and BAM...insta COLD!!! I mean what the Heck DUDE can you not predict some warm weather and let it at least not be super cold for just that day. I am super glad that I don't live up north because I really hate cold weather, I would rather it be spring time all year long but with out the flowers and trees blooming....wait....maybe I would rather it be fall year round cause then everything is dying and my allergies would not act up as badly!!
Neways!!!
TA TA for now...............

No comments: