Monday, January 12, 2009

I looked at the scale.....

and what did I see a 143 staring back at me!!! Go me!!!! So I will tell you this much this diet crap is hard for me but it is working. I did really good all week long until Friday night we went out to eat with some friends. I ate rather well I think I had grilled catfish and baked potato plain and a diet coke. But man did I want a HUGE FAT STEAK!!!!! Then Saturday I went out to eat with Mrs. Stephanie to eat Big Banjo Pizza and if you have ever had Big Banjo pizza you know its the best pizza ever. LOL!!! Then I cleaned house all day long and was not aware of the time when Gary called at 6:30 and wants to know whats for supper I pause and he then says SONIC. Crap here I go again so I failed that night too and ate from sonic. So as you can tell I was expected to step and the scale and it say to me Fat A$$ what in the world did you eat........but it didn't I think it might even have said a Cheer for me. LMAO!!! But I got back on track Sunday and I am doing good so far.

Start Weight: 148pds
1st week weight loss: 5pds
weight at week 1: 143

Crap I just hope that I can keep this up!!!

3 comments:

Rosjuane said...

LOL you need a singing scale like Drake's potty!!

Haley said...

That would be really cool, wonder if the make them!! But what would be bad if you gained weight it would make some
dumdumdumduuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!! noise! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

here's the answer to the sonic dilemma... get the grilled chicken salad, and go home and make your own dressing. i literally have a situation where i'm required to eat at sonic, sometimes 3 or 4 times a week... so i get the salad and take it home and put my own homemade, fat-free sugar free balsamic vinaigrette dressing on it. i'll send you the recipe if you're interested.

in any event, congratulations on your weight loss so far!